As an eBay seller you do have the ability to block buyers from bidding or purchasing your items. In addition, you can also block user from reaching out to you by doing an extra step. The below steps show you how to block a buyer or a any eBay user from bidding or purchasing from you.
To block a buyer from eBay follow the following steps:
1. Login to your eBay account.
2. Go to the Block bidders or buyers from your listing page
3. Here you can enter the user name of the eBay user you want to block from bidding on your listings.
4. Click Submit.
The default eBay setting still allow blocked users to contact you. If you want to change the go to Buyer Requirements Page on eBay.
Set Buyer Requirements
As an additional step you can set requirements for eBay buyers so you avoid blocking users on a regular basis.
On the eBay Buyer Requirements page you can select buyer requirements based on the following criteria:
· Don't have a PayPal account
· Have unpaid items recorded on their account
· Are registered in countries you don't ship to
· Have reportedly violated eBay policies
· Have a negative Feedback score
· Are currently winning or have bought a large number of your items in the last 10 days
Once you have selected your Buyer Requirements press “Submit”.This now reduce how often you need to block buyers from your eBay listings.
Selling Clothing Online?
Solve the Size Issue & Create Size Charts that Reduce Returns and Keep Your Customers Happy. Used by Over 35,000 Sellers Worldwide on Platforms such as eBay, Poshmark, Amazon, Shopify & More.
GET MORE TIPS LIKE THIS IN YOUR INBOX
Sign up for our newsletter and get monthly seller tips & tricks.
(No spam, we promise)